We can ensure everything is done correctly and help safeguard your business including site visits to hold the meetings.
All businesses are required to follow a minimum statutory disciplinary procedure.
The statutory disciplinary procedure states that disciplinarians need to be reasonable and comply with the following disciplinary procedure outline:
- Application and scope including a prompt, fair and consistent process.
- Principles such as investigation, confidentiality, and right to be accompanied.
- Disciplinary hearings must have the correct preparation and conduct throughout.
- Outcome must use the correct form of disciplinary sanction.
- The right for employees to appeal.
All too often companies do not follow procedures correctly and find themselves with a tribunal lodged against them.