Think your business needs some HR input, but not sure where or how? 10 signs your business could use a HR health check:
- Not all your employees have employment contracts.
- You have no formal policies and procedures in place or are not 100% convinced they meet current employment law regulations.
- Your staff do not have job descriptions
- You are unsure of the next steps if an employee was to make a complaint about bullying or harassment for example.
- You have no formal performance review / appraisal process in place.
- You have no structured onboarding processes.
- Staff retention is typically less than two years or perhaps you have lost more staff than normal in the past 6 months
- Your business doesn’t have an up to date company handbook.
- You have no formal recruitment process or you struggle to attract the right calibre of candidate
- You do not check references or qualifications of new starters or conduct exit interviews when staff leave.
If this sounds familiar, and you would like some HR advice – take our simple HR questionnaire and we will be in touch with our solutions.