Having the right person in the right place, at the right time is crucial to an organisation’s performance. Replacing employees can be expensive – hiring uses manager time and finding a replacement can carry a monetary cost too with agency search fees or advertising costs. A bad hire can also impact on team productivity and existing staff morale.
We don’t charge expensive search and selection fees like a recruitment agency. We provide a recruitment process outsourcing service where a member of our team acts as your recruitment manager providing the following services on a “time recorded” basis as per our plans:
- Write and advertise job specifications (third party advertising costs apply)
- Manage applications through response inboxes
- Screen and select candidates
- Hold first interview stage
- Attend / hold further interview stages
- Arrange psychometric testing
- Make offers
- Negotiate deals
- Develop and issue contracts of employment
- Conduct reference / background checks
- Arrange and manage inductions
Using this end to end process can save you time and up to 60% on the cost of a hire (compared to using an Agency hiring model). We help to market your business effectively to candidates helping you to hire the best people for your roles.
We will also ensure that your recruitment process is compliant, including following the right guidelines regarding discrimination, eligibility to work in the UK and data protection.
“Bespoke HR assisted us with a number of HR projects such as recruitment, company handbooks, contract reviews and restructures. Bespoke HR offer a solution that takes into account the needs of our business whilst considering and presenting all the options available, helping us to make the best decision. They are not a 9-5 solution, they are on hand to help when it is needed. They work as an integral part of the management team, and are committed to the success of our business.”
Account Director, Cegos
Want to know more? Read our blogs for more guidance on:
- How to hire your first employee
- 10 questions to avoid in an interview
- How to create the perfect recruitment advert
- How to avoid discrimination when recruiting
- How to outsource your HR
- 5 tips for onboarding new employees
- How to recruit the right people
Read our case study to see how we helped one organisation with its recruitment strategy.