Redundancy is one of the most traumatic events an employee may experience. Announcement of redundancies will invariably have an adverse impact on morale, motivation and productivity.
We understand how delicate such a process can be for a business. The negative effects can be reduced by sensitive handling of the process, redundant employees and those remaining staff. One of our consultants can assist or manage every step of the redundancy process for you.
We can help with the entire redundancy procedure, including:
- Planning, identifying and considering timescales and mitigating reason
- Pool selection – including interviewing alternatives
- Collective consultations – liaising with employees to understand concerns
- Selection using the correct method and justification
- Individual consultations- letter preparation and time scales
- Notification – completing the paperwork within statutory timescales
- Preparing dismissal notifications
- Advising on pay to comply with the statutory minimum or enhanced payments
- Dealing with appeals
“We have found Bespoke HR to be quick to respond and professional in the way they carry out their business. Alison demonstrates real loyalty to our company, especially when attending client meetings with us, and is a strong part of my senior management team. It is easy to forget that we are not the only company they do work for!”
Managing Director, Pride Catering Partnership Limited