Our client is looking for a full-time Accountant
Our client is a friendly and dedicated team of accountants and is growing all the time.
They love to enable clients to focus on their business while they work their magic supporting them with their accounting and tax needs using the cloud-based accounting software, Xero.
It recruits talented people that enjoy the excitement of working at the cutting edge of the accounting world, using the latest technologies and with a focus on delivering exceptional service.
The successful candidate will be a friendly and enthusiastic team member with previous experience working in practice who is comfortable working with the latest digital technologies and managing a portfolio of clients.
This is a great opportunity to work as an Accountant in an Award-winning tech-focused accountancy firm that works as the Finance partner to agency owners helping them grow profitably and sustainably.
The role is busy and varied, the successful applicant will take on the role of Financial Controller for a portfolio of clients, working to deliver an expert and dedicated service.
You will have a strong customer service focus, experience working in practice, and a good working knowledge of Xero. Clients will expect you to have an understanding of the issues faced by owner-managed businesses and be familiar with preparing statutory accounts, tax returns, and management accounts.
This is a role where you will enjoy autonomy and accountability for your portfolio of clients.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, building relationships and supporting them as they plan for the future, through the growth and development of their business.
- Reviewing Accounts and Tax returns, preparing Management Accounts, forecasts and budgets and company valuations.
- Client system implementation (including Xero, Chaser, Float, Dext).
- Providing advice and expertise whilst identifying opportunities to develop our services and generate sales.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to grow the business, through the development and implementation of new and improved market-leading services.
- Exceptional customer service and the ability to build relationships and deliver excellence.
- Familiarity with Xero, Taxcalc, and Karbon.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, current accounting standards, and relevant tax framework.
- People management experience.
- ACA or ACCA Certification (required)
Everything else you need to know:
- Working hours are Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working is offered
- Competitive salary
- Training and development
- Company pension
To find out more, or apply please contact Tara Lohn.
Receive HR updates
Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Free HR advice
Book a 15 min call with our HR consultants.
Guidance on how to get HR support for your business.