£35,000 a year – Permanent, Full-time
The Wilky Group is a privately-owned, property company. With a core serviced office business, managed and operated within its three heritage buildings, we provide professional and seamless business support to an exciting and diverse Client group. In addition, it organises and direct a variety of business meetings and private events.
It has an opportunity for an Assistant House Manager to join the team based at its distinctive building in Leatherhead, Fetcham Park House.
The purpose of this role is to support the House Manager with the professional and efficient running of the House, to provide exceptional customer service to clients, to manage events and supplier relationships and to assist with the management and development of the team.
The Assistant House Manager must be able to demonstrate integrity, commitment to the role, a keen eye for detail and extremely high standards of customer service.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Providing operational ‘hands on’ support in respect of the House Manager’s day to day needs which will require keeping accurate notes of all verbal or written exchanges with clients, suppliers, contractors or potential new occupiers.
- Assist in the facilities management to ensure that Fetcham Park and surrounding grounds are maintained to a high standard and the property fabric and furnishings are kept in excellent order, with damage or wear identified promptly and repairs, rectification or replacement promptly dealt with.
- To assist in hosting meetings & events whilst maintaining the clear, stringent parameters set by our property’s planning conditions and that there is no ambiguity when selling or delivering services.
- To assist in maintaining core relationships with all: clients; suppliers; contractors; group management. Always ensuring transactions are traceable and centrally recorded.
- Assisting with business correspondence and various administration duties which may include those of a highly confidential and sensitive nature.
- Ensure all clients are well looked after and their needs met and respond to any complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
- To assist maintaining quality service and presentation of the property to meets the needs and expectations of our clients.
- To take a pro-active approach to House issues and follow through to satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out all tasks in a timely, accurate and confidential manner in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- To personally present yourself and dress appropriately as part of the management team.
- To maintain all corporate confidentiality standards.
To be considered for our Assistant House Manager opportunity, you will have the following:
- Extensive property management experience and demonstrable longevity in role.
- Experience as a sales negotiator – first class questioner, listener, presenter, ability to close.
- Experience of handling administrative work of a considerable variety and volume, and prioritising successfully under pressure.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to form good working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Database management skills with the ability to pick-up bespoke systems (training will be given).
- Intermediate level skills with Microsoft software, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Live locally to Leatherhead.
- Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide detailed feedback to candidates on their application. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Leatherhead: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Property management: 5 years (required)
B2B sales: 3 years (required)