- Location: Bromley / hybrid / remote
- Hours: full time (35 hpw)
- Salary: £30,000 a year
You will be providing complaints advice and support to the business, in line with regulations (FCA rules, guidelines and principles) and the business requirements. Day to day responsibility for supporting the Complaint Manager which may require decisions to be made autonomously. Embed well controlled and established policies and procedures that meet the vision and values of the business with a key focus on Customer and Conduct Risk.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of helping people in a customer-facing or case handling role
- Desire and curiosity to learn and build your knowledge
- Self-motivated and organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services and products is beneficial, but not essential.