Our client is looking for a full-time Deputy Practice Manager and Treatment Coordinator
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the job holder will be responsible for assisting with the operational growth and performance of the clinic in-line with agreed strategy, patient care regulations, and clinical best practice.
The job holder will also be responsible for the coordination and management of Consultant’s diaries and providing outstanding customer care through personalised communication.
Hours of Work: 7.30am – 4.00pm / 11.30pm – 8.00pm – rotated
Saturday Mornings as required
- Deputise in the absence of the Practice Manager.
- To oversee a specialised patient journey, focusing on outstanding customer care through personalised communication.
- To assist with the recruitment, selection, and induction of new team members
- To proactively identify and manage any operational risks or threats that might arise during the growth of the clinic.
- Promotes and sells the practice and its services by demonstrating their true value to prospective patients
- Build a relationship with consultants and all external providers
- Enthusiasm about the practice and treatments on offer
- Deals with patient phone calls and correspondence
- Builds instant rapport with patients and creates a positive environment
- Highly organised and structured including managing future appointments and diaries
- Responsible for keeping up to date with Mandatory training and e-learning
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Confident, friendly, and professional manner builds rapport with patients and staff
- Maintain total patient confidentiality specifically in regard to personal and financial data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent typing and keyboard skills with the confidence to adapt to and navigate new software
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to A-Level
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC standards and requirements
- Strong People Manager
- IT proficient
Enhanced DBS required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Please get in touch if you would like to know more.
Receive HR updates
Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Free HR advice
Book a 15 min call with our HR consultants.
Guidance on how to get HR support for your business.