We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help launch a new mental health app.
At AIME Health, we are building an app that offers highly personalised, step-by-step guidance to walk users through their mental health challenges, introduce them to proven techniques and help them build their own personal routines.
Mental health is not only a severely untreated epidemic but is one of the loneliest. 1 in 4 people will suffer from a mental health issue but over 80% will not access professional help, and when they do, it’s when things get bad.
We believe that prevention and self-awareness are key in avoiding this and that consistent guidance, finding the right techniques and a regular routine are crucial for building this resilience and improving your mental health overall.
We have built our MVP and have closed our pre-seed funding round. But a great product is nothing without the right marketing. We plan to launch the app in October and are looking for a superstar to take us to the next level.
If you have strong digital marketing experience and are seeking a new opportunity that offers remote work for a holistic company that is focused on team engagement and cross-functionality while making a real difference in the mental health space, we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for the overall digital marketing and promotion of the business at this exciting point as we prepare for the App launch this Autumn.
- help build the AIME brand, identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives
- support in building the AIME digital ecosystem in line with the overall strategy
- create a complete marketing strategy for building early excitement and traction before app launch and maximise user acquisition post-launch
- manage brand building and customer acquisition campaigns
- create and manage content to build our social media presence
- create and manage innovative community building and engagement strategies
- build influencer collaborations for brand and app awareness
- forge and build other potential collaborations (e.g charities and universities)
- lead the update of our website to create an engaging experience aligned with branding and messaging
- build functioning processes to monitor the performance of all marketing activities and analyse the impact and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- at least five years working experience in digital marketing roles
- experience in building and implementing effective, cross-platform marketing strategies and campaigns
- experience with marketing a digital product
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- experience in social media marketing and WordPress
- experience in working with marketing automation tools, CRM and performance analytics
- experience in online community creation and engagement
- experience in influencer marketing
- organisational skills and ability to work independently
- strong communication skills and high intrinsic motivation
- reliability, responsibility, goal-oriented and collaborative thinking
- ability to work under pressure
Everything else you need to know:
- huge growth potential in the role with the opportunity to build the marketing team of AIME
- mentorship from a senior marketing advisor with 30+ years of experience
- be part of a purpose-driven company and change lives through your role
- join a highly motivated team that values good ideas and reaching our goals above all else
- the best of both worlds with remote and flexible work
£45 – £50k full-time, working remotely.
We believe in constant learning, hard work and dedication, not just years of experience or qualifications. If you do not fit 100% of our requirements but are hungry to learn and think you’re the right person to take our company to the next level, we encourage you to apply.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive HR updates
Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Free HR advice
Book a 15 min call with our HR consultants.
Guidance on how to get HR support for your business.