These are challenging times for all of us, and we all have concerns about health, money, work and families. With lots of amazing free resources available at the moment to help support us all, we’ve rounded up a few of our favourites. We have also turned this into a flyer which you can download at the bottom of the page, customise to your business and issue to your staff.
If you or your employees are struggling financially there are a number of initiatives now in place to ease the pressure, including:
- Rent: if you are worried about paying your rent, speak to your landlord to voice your concerns and see if you can delay payments.
- Mortgages: many banks and mortgage providers are offering three-month payment holidays for those struggling to pay.
- Loans and credit cards: three-month payment holidays and 0% overdrafts are on offer.
- Utilities suppliers: many suppliers are now offering payment holidays or credits for the services you are not currently using.
It’s essential to look after our physical health, despite being locked down, and there are lots of free apps and websites to take advantage of:
- The Body Coach – free 30 min workouts every day at 9am plus endless free content on his YouTube channel.
- Peloton app is offering 90 days for free.
- Les Mills & FIIT app are offering free 14-day trials of online classes.
- Move your Frame has a selection of online classes.
- Davina McCall has also opened up her exercise platform for a free trial.
- The NHS Mind Plan Tool has great tips on reducing stress and anxiety.
- For mindfulness and meditation, both Headspace and Calm are offering free access to their apps.
- Balance meditation app is offering a free one-year subscription.
- Sanvello is offering free access to its stress and anxiety busting toolkit.
- The Telegraph is publishing good news stories once a day via its email newsletter, ‘You are not alone.’
If you’re furloughed or just looking for extra distractions whilst at home, here are some free resources and ideas:
- National Theatre are streaming regular performances each week.
- Free guitar lessons from Fender.
- Free language lessons from Rosetta Stone.
- Free Audiobooks from Audible.
- Jamie Oliver has lots of free recipe videos.
- The Stay at Home Festival is streaming daily podcasts and comedy nights
- Alison.com has over 1,000 free courses to complete.
- Volunteering for local charities, such as Meals on Wheels.
Download this page as a Wellbeing-sheet-template.docx (36 downloads) to customise for your team.