Understanding how your staff are feeling during this uncertain time is key to keeping them motivated. Conducting a staff survey is one of the best ways to do this. Use our free staff survey template to download as the basis for your research.
If followed up with visible actions, then staff surveys can also be a huge motivator for the team and increase morale. As we all work remotely and disparately during the current pandemic, it’s very important to keep in touch with staff and gain a true understanding of how they are feeling and their levels of morale.
Staff surveys can help you to understand:
- If this team is communicating effectively
- If they are working together collaboratively
- If they feel supported
- If they feel motivated
- If the team need re-engaging
- How they are coping with their wellbeing
- If they feel that your company is a good place to work
- How they feel about the HR within the business
- How they feel about returning to work and when they may be happy to do this
- Areas where they may need help or assistance and what form that should take.
It doesn’t have to be a complicated exercise, and you can use tools like SurveyMonkey to collate run the staff survey can collate the answers. Alternatively, you can use the questions below as a basis to chat to staff face to face to gauge opinion.
Download our free Staff-survey-questionnaire-template-2.docx (12 downloads) for you to customise and use within your business.
You may also like: