- Location: hybrid (2 days in the Guildford office per week)
- Hours: part-time (circa 25 hours per week – fully flexible).
- Salary: Total package OTE £45,500 – OTE bonus £8,000 (based on full time hours)
Join our dynamic family-run HR Consultancy, based in Guildford. Our company has grown over 18 years, and we continue to grow through recommendations and reputation. We are niche, pragmatic, and able to offer a uniquely flexible and friendly environment, where initiative and open-mindedness are encouraged.
The ideal candidate will be positive and professional, CIPD qualified, and will enjoy the challenge of working in a variety of locations for numerous clients. The role will be a mixture of office work (in Guildford) and on-site work (where the clients dictate) normally in and around London, Surrey, and Hampshire (car and driving license essential). They will also have strong IT skills, along with a background as an HR Business Partner / Generalist with a strong leaning toward Employee Relations.
The role will involve:
- Account Management of dedicated and ad-hoc customer accounts.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of HR and Employment Law, providing fast responses and accurate advice appropriate to the SME environment whilst maximising potential opportunities to grow the HR business offering.
- Responding to ad-hoc HR queries with the ability to translate complex
- Employment Legislation into bite-size commercial advice.
- Chairing ER meetings on client sites with confidence and expertise.
- Reviewing and drafting policies, procedures, and handbooks that are adapted to suit the requirements of the client.
- Driving continuous improvement in the provision of HR support in a high-performing team.
- Maximising networking opportunities.
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
Lunch at work is also provided.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com