We’re looking for an HR Consultant Level 5 Apprentice
We have a vacancy for an HR Consultant (min 25 hrs per week) wanting to gain a professional qualification whilst working. The ideal candidate will be positive and professional and will have a background as an HR Generalist with a strong leaning toward Employee Relations. Office based in Guildford but travel to clients’ sites required.
The role will involve:
- Account Management of dedicated and ad-hoc customer accounts.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of HR and Employment Law, providing fast responses and accurate advice appropriate to the SME environment whilst maximising potential opportunities to grow the HR business offering.
- Responding to ad-hoc HR queries with the ability to translate complex Employment Legislation into bite-size commercial advice.
- Chairing ER meetings on client sites with confidence and expertise.
- Reviewing and drafting policies, procedures, and handbooks that are adapted to suit the client’s requirements.
- Driving continuous improvement in the provision of HR support in a high-performing team.
- Maximising networking opportunities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
HR Consultant – CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in HR Management
- This apprenticeship should take 24 months
- A blended learning approach of online sessions, coaching in the workplace and online masterclasses
- You will spend one day per week training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once completed there may be an opportunity to progress to senior HR consultant and complete the Level 7 Senior People Professional Apprenticeship.
Working week: Flexible working hours and days between Monday- Friday, 8am-5pm.
No weekend working.
Minimum of 25 hours per week.
Total hours per week: 37.5.
Expected duration: 24 months.
Expected start date: 01 Sept 2022.
Eligible for circa £7k per annum profit share after 6 months of service. Salary will increase to £28,864 after 6 months
Receive HR updates
Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Free HR advice
Book a 15 min call with our HR consultants.
Guidance on how to get HR support for your business.