Salary: £45,523.20 (including per annum bonus, OTE)
Hours: Full time – Hybrid working
Join our family-run business in Guildford that values flexibility and work-life balance. We offer a dynamic work environment with hybrid hours and a commitment to employee well-being. Our perks include private healthcare with Vitality, income protection, an additional holiday buy-back scheme, and even free lunches and free parking.
We have come a long way over the last 18 years and continue to grow through reputation and recommendations. Our team is known for its personalised approach to HR consulting and providing expert guidance and support in line with the core values of the business.
You will be passionate about HR and helping businesses thrive. You’ll be positive and professional, CIPD qualified, and will enjoy the challenge of working in a variety of locations for numerous clients across a variety of sectors including finance, hospitality, media marketing, education, health and manufacturing. The role will be a mixture of office work (in Guildford) and on-site work (where the clients dictate) normally in and around London, Surrey and Hampshire (car and driving license is essential).
- Conducting HR assessments and audits
- Advising clients on HR best practices and compliance
- Assisting with employee relations issues
- Developing HR policies and procedures
- Collaborating with clients to create tailored HR solutions
- Account management of dedicated and ad-hoc customer accounts
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of HR and Employment Law, providing fast responses and accurate advice appropriate to the SME environment whilst maximizing potential opportunities to grow the HR business offering
- Responding to ad-hoc HR queries with the ability to translate complex Employment Legislation into bite-size commercial advice
- Chairing ER meetings on client sites with confidence and expertise
- Proven experience in HR consulting or a related field
- Strong knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities
- CIPD qualification would be beneficial
Life insurance, Health insurance, Income protection insurance and pension. Lunch at work is provided. Free parking on site.