We’re looking for a full-time or part-time HR Consultant to join our team
We’re looking for a positive and professional, CIPD qualified consultant who enjoys the challenge of working in a variety of locations for numerous clients. The role will be a mixture of office work (in Guildford) and on-site work (where the clients dictate) normally in and around London, Surrey, and Hampshire (car and driving license essential). You will also have strong IT skills, along with a background as an HR Generalist with a strong leaning towards Employee Relations.
The role will involve:
- Account Management of dedicated and ad-hoc customer accounts.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of HR and Employment Law, providing fast responses and accurate advice appropriate to the SME environment whilst maximising potential opportunities to grow the HR business offering.
- Responding to ad-hoc HR queries with the ability to translate complex Employment Legislation into bite-size commercial advice.
- Chairing ER meetings on client sites with confidence and expertise.
- Reviewing and drafting policies, procedures, and handbooks that are adapted to suit the requirements of the client.
- Driving continuous improvement in the provision of HR support in a high-performing team.
- Maximising networking opportunities.
Salary will be made up of a basic of £36,080 FTE, prorated if part-time (starting at £32,080 FTE, prorated for part-time, for the 6 months’ probation period) plus circa £7,000 per annum profit share, also pro-rated if part-time. Benefits include Life insurance, Health insurance, and Income Protection insurance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25-37.5 per week
Salary: FTE starting at £32,080.00 per year then £36,080.00 after probation per year
Please get in touch if you would like to know more.
Receive HR updates
Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Free HR advice
Book a 15 min call with our HR consultants.
Guidance on how to get HR support for your business.