- Location: hybrid / Guildford
- Hours: full time
- Salary: £50,000 per annum
Join our dynamic family-run HR Consultancy, based in Guildford. Our company has grown over 18 years, and we continue to grow through recommendations and reputation. We are niche, pragmatic, and able to offer a uniquely flexible and friendly environment, where initiative and open-mindedness are encouraged.
We have an opening for a HR Managing Consultant to head up their Healthcare, Manufacturing and Education Division. The ideal candidate will be positive and professional, CIPD qualified, and will enjoy the challenge of working in a variety of locations for numerous clients. The role will be a mixture of office work (in Guildford) and on-site work (where the clients dictate) normally in and around London, Surrey, and Hampshire (car and driving license essential).
They will also have strong IT skills, along with a background as an HR Business Partner / Generalist with a strong leaning towards Employee Relations. Ideally, they will have a strong background / experience in industries relevant to the sector.
The role will involve:
- Account Management of dedicated and ad-hoc customer accounts.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of HR and Employment Law, providing fast responses and accurate advice appropriate to the SME environment whilst maximising potential opportunities to grow the HR business offering.
- Responding to ad-hoc HR queries with the ability to translate complex Employment Legislation into bite-size commercial advice.
- Chairing ER meetings on client sites with confidence and expertise.
- Reviewing and drafting policies, procedures, and handbooks that are adapted to suit the requirements of the client.
- Driving continuous improvement in the provision of HR support in a high-performing team.
- Maximising networking opportunities.
- Overseeing the consultants’ and junior consultants’ work.
- Providing support, advice and mentoring to the consultants and junior consultants.
- To be the subject matter expert for the division.
Total package (OTE) £58,000. Salary will be made up of a basic of £50,000 FTE, plus OTE £8,000 bonus. Benefits include life insurance, health insurance, and income Protection insurance. Lunch at work is provided.