Over half of our clients come through recommendations, and over 80% stay with us after the initial contract ends.
How does it work?
We will hold a telephone consultation or meeting with you to understand your HR issue or requirement. We will then advise as to whether you sign up to one of our retained HR plans or should work with us on an ad-hoc project basis.
Once agreed, we will match you with one of our HR consultants. Our team cover a range of industries from healthcare to hospitality so you work with someone who truly understands your business.
How much does it cost to outsource your HR?
We know that one size doesn’t fit all, we offer a range of HR plans so you can choose the solution which best suits your budget. Plan your HR strategy and spread the cost over the year.
Our HR plans
The benefits of our plans are:
- Dedicated HR consultant for your business, so you will always speak to the same person each time you need assistance.
- Carry over any unused HR time for up to two months when you are not busy with your HR and overuse at your reduced plan rate when you are.
- Transparent and easy to understand time recording and billing.
- No lengthy contracts, and a three-month break clause.
- Peace of mind that you have HR support whenever you need it.
- Access to employment law advice from our in-house non practising solicitor.
Sign up as an ad-hoc client and use us only when you need us. “On-demand” consultancy work (either by phone or face to face) is delivered at a standard hourly rate with clear and transparent billing.
To view our full price plans, click below