- Location: Woking / hybrid
- Hours: full time (35 hpw)
- Salary: £30,000 per annum
Our client is part of a Group of companies that provides Governance, Risk and Compliance SaaS solutions built for the public-sector and associated industries that deliver services on their behalf.
Designed to help public-sector and public services delivery organisations protect and simplify their compliance, our client is backed by a service model which resolves incidents in hours, not days, and has been tested with the biggest government departments in the world.
Working for our client means you are part of a fun, inclusive, nurturing, vibrant team of ambitious individuals. You will be a valued member with great career progression opportunities where openness, transparency and fairness are expected of everyone.
Our client is seeking an ambitious and results-driven Sales Executive to help drive the growth of their SaaS solution. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with key decision-makers within the UK public sector and related public industries. They will use their excellent communication and negotiation skills to win new business and maximise revenue opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Identify and prospect for new business within the predefined target market.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our client’s compliance management software solution and its benefits.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in target accounts.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to prospective clients.
- Lead negotiations and close deals to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful implementation and delivery of their software solution.