Employee appraisals and performance development reviews can help individuals, improve organisational performance, and feed into the business strategy and planning.
A structured staff performance appraisal programme can help employees feel their good work is being recognised, and that you value their work. It also gives the opportunity to discuss weaknesses, areas of development needs, or problems that they may have, and come up with the appropriate solutions. Appraisals do not have to be time-consuming form filling exercises. Conducted correctly, they can be of great benefit to the company. They are also an integral part of many regulatory body requirements such as CQC and IFA.
- Develop and implement a best practice performance management framework, structure and process to suit your SME business.
- Implement our white-labelled online performance development review system PDR Cloud. This enables you to record 360, continuous performance feedback for employees and set up development objectives and activities to underpin individual development plans.
- Provide assistance with face to face review meetings, and even attend those meetings if required, to help get the best from your employees, but also to help the personal development of your team.
“We have now had the Bespoke HR system for a few years, and we have never looked back. It makes for a more efficient and effective appraisal process, allowing people to access their own appraisals, giving managers a simpler more structured appraisal set-up, and making sure that all team members can add to their own appraisals or others throughout the year so that nothing is missed.”
Operations Manager, Elmsleigh House Dental Clinic
Want to know more? Read our blogs for more guidance on:
- How to conduct staff appraisals
- Why your SME should scrap annual appraisals
- 10 ways to get the most from your staff appraisals
- What to look for when sourcing a new PDR system
For more information about the online system we use, check out the PDR Cloud.