Let us be your own recruitment manager, minus the expensive agency fees
We know that having the right person in the right place at the right time is crucial to your business’s performance. A great hire can boost team productivity and staff morale.
Replacing employees can be expensive, hiring can drain manager time and finding a replacement can be expensive when you factor in search agency fees or advertising costs.
We don’t charge expensive search and selection fees like a recruitment agency. We provide recruitment process outsourcing where our HR team acts as your recruitment manager, providing services on a time-recorded basis. For clients on one of our plans we would deduct time from your monthly plan hours to cover recruitment activities and for clients paying ad-hoc we would charge £150 per hour.
How does it work?
- We will work with you to understand the role and more about your ideal candidate
- Draft a job description and job advert
- Post your vacancy on appropriate job boards or in publications (third party advertising costs apply – our standard online job board advertising packages start at £350 plus VAT)
- Manage and review applications
- Screen candidates using phone and / or Skype
- Carry out a social media audit
- Provide you with a shortlist of candidates
- Work with you to plan questions and manage interview stages
- Arrange psychometric testing if appropriate (third party costs may apply)
- Make offers to candidates
- Conduct reference and background checks (third party fees will apply)
- Advise on onboarding and inductions programmes
Please note that whilst we do everything to support your recruitment process we can’t control the job market nor the number or quality of candidates who apply!
Bespoke HR assisted us with a number of HR projects such as recruitment, company handbooks, contract reviews and restructures. Bespoke HR offer a solution that takes into account the needs of our business whilst considering and presenting all the options available, helping us to make the best decision. They are not a 9-5 solution, they are on hand to help when it is needed. They work as an integral part of the management team, and are committed to the success of our business.
Frequently asked questions
I need to recruit for a new role in my team but don’t know where to start!
We would be happy to discuss the role with you to understand what you are looking for and where the best place is to advertise the role. We can then take you through the process from start to finish.
Where do you advertise your job roles?
We use a variety of popular job boards to post our vacancies but we also provide support and advice if you are looking to advertise your vacancy in an industry specific job site or publication. Please note third party advertisement fees will apply.
I need some support with interviews, can you help?
Our HR team have extensive interview experience and we have a library of competency interview questions that we you can use to build a robust interview process.
The role requires specific background checks, what’s the process?
We can arrange via third party online platform to submit checks and you receive a report confirming the results of the check.
Receive HR updates
Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Free HR advice
Book a 15 min call with our HR consultants.
Guidance on how to get HR support for your business.