Wellbeing support for your employees – now part of your monthly plan
Supporting your employees’ wellbeing has never been more important.
That’s why we’ve joined up with Wellness Cloud, an online platform that provides employers with access to on-demand, remote wellbeing consultations to help your people to thrive.
- Unlimited access to online classes, videos, guides and resources.
- Mental health, first aid training and support.
- Individual and group coaching.
- Scheduled and bespoke talks for HR, managers and employees.
In addition, your employees can purchase remote sessions confidentially at a discounted rate with their choice of specialist within the area of support that they need. These include: therapists, nutritionists, personal and professional coaches, menopause nurse practitioners, fertility nurse practitioners, relationship & couples counselling and divorce coaches.
There’s also a 10% Bespoke HR discount code for any specialist treatment undertaken via the platform.
Access to the Wellness Cloud platform is included in our HR plans and you can add employees for free. Simply let us know who you would like to grant access to, and we’ll do the rest.
The number of employees varies according to plan type:
Additional users are charged at £1.50 per user per month.
Why use Wellness Cloud?
- To help you to build a stronger bond with employees.
- To offer open-minded, practical advice and guidance in a wide variety of areas. Tailoring support to each individual.
- To offer a service that’s is accessible, effective and cost-efficient for employees.
- To help enable everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age and job level feel comfortable in engaging with discussions around their wellbeing.
- To make a positive impact on mental health at work creating happier, healthier workforces that in turn will improve productivity and retention of your employees.
Contact us for a site demo or to find out more.
Receive HR updates
Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Free HR advice
Book a 15 min call with our HR consultants.
Guidance on how to get HR support for your business.